- +371 20 222 809
- Lemorn Tooling OÜ, Estonia, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Majaka tn 26, 11412
SmiCut Cutting Tools
SmiCut is a world leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-quality threading, milling and drilling tools.
More than 60 years ago the Schmidt family started developing and producing cutting tools. Today three generations work in the company where threading tools always been the main product.
As a result they founded SmiCut in 1995 with the vision of producing the best Solid Carbide Thread Mills. As this vision become reality the product was launched at EMO Hannover in 2001. It was a success and since then SmiCut has been at every EMO exhibition showcasing new innovations.
In conclusion, you can trust the Schmidt family will continue producing excellent cutting tools as actually there are three generations working in the company.
SmiCut products are ThreadBurr (thread milling) and FourCut (thread turning) proves SmiCut is world leading in developing threading tools.
- 1995 – SmiCut is founded in Ludvika, Sweden
- 2001 – Launching of Solid Carbide Thread Mills at EMO
- 2007 – SmiProg, Software for Thread Milling
- 2008 – ThreadBurr, Threading and Deburring
- 2013 – SmiCut Online Store
- 2015 – SmiCut invests in new machines from Rollomatic
- 2017 – FourCut Thread Turning Tool is launched at EMO
- 2019 – Expanded FourCut program, including Grooving Inserts
SMICUT product includes:
— Thread Milling Tools
— Thread Turning Tools
— Solid Carbide End Mills
— Solid Carbide Drills